ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001 is one of the most important international managerial standards the
organizations can use to establish occupational health and safety management
system that focus on controlling the different hazards in the workplace and the
This course shall describe the importance and the contents of this standard and how
to identify the different hazards in the workplace.Who should attend?
Selected persons from different departments and persons involved in Occupational
Health & Safety processes including managers from different departments and safety
At the end of the course the trainees will:
• Understand the occupational health and safety definitions.
• Understand the occupational health and safety MS importance.
• Understand the 10 clauses of ISO 45001.
• Understand the safety regulations in the workplace.
• Understand how to identify the different hazards.
• Understand the hazards identification techniques.
• Understand the risk assessment methodologies
• Understand How to establish safety objectives and programs