ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 is one of the most important international managerial standards the organizations can
use to establish environmental management system that focus on the continual improvement of
the organization environmental performance. This course shall describe the importance and the
contents of this standard.
Who should attend?
Managers from different departments
At the end of the course the trainees will:
• Understand the environment aspect, and impact.
• Understand the environmental management system main benefits.
• Understand the environmental management system components.
• Understand the 10 clauses of ISO 14001
• Understand EMS establishing steps
• Understand the process of identifying the environmental aspects
• Understand the process of identifying the environmental impacts
• Understand what is meant by emergency preparedness and response
• Understand the documentation value