Training of Trainers program TOT
The training program aims to prepare trainers and lecturers professionally, and train them to prepare training packages and develop skills of presentation, teaching and training so that at the end of the program they turn into professional lecturers and trainers.
The main axes :
- The concept of training and its importance
- Formulation of training objectives
- Identifying and analyzing training needs
- Modern training methods
- Designing and preparing training packages.
- Different types of trainers and methods of dealing with them
- Presentation and presentation skills
- People Facing Skills
- Use body language
- Evaluation of performance and effectiveness of training.